Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hooray for Frolicon!!

So, I managed to finish my bra top just in time for Frolicon. Actually, I was still sewing the last bits on Friday during classes. But it went really well. I wore it Saturday and got lots of compliments and few folks stopped me to take pictures (but I haven't seen them). Of course, I wasn't the main costume for much of the night because Cliff upstaged me. I was Jesus' girlfriend. It was a blast!!

Now I'm getting ready for Sexxxy Halloween!
(This picture is also Cliff). My costume idea right now is to go as Little Red Riding Wolf. It will give me a lot to sew and a lot of makeup/extras, but I think it will be a ton of fun.
The last bit I wanted to mention was this movie about the DIY/Craft movement of our times. It's a documentary with a lot of cool folks I've been watching online and I think it's really going to capture the spirit of 'why we do this'. So enjoy.

No comments: